Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Upcoming Titles

Mundania Press will be publishing my next four novels. Beginning in June of this year, the first volume of a three-volume series will be released in trade paperback and ebook. The series is called "My Soul to Take" and the subtitles of the individual books are: "Corpses So Lively," "Enter Death, Stage Right," (Nov. 2007) and "The Vampire Lord Unmasked" (March 2008).

The "My Soul to Take" series is a vampire tale set in Victorian England in 1897. The series protagonist is Alfred Rhys Smythe, a college professor who uncovers a coven of vampires in London's theatre district. There are plenty of cliff-hangers in the series and lots of intrigue and not a small amount of action. The three books total about 260,000 words. I was inspired by the Hammer Films of the late 1950s and early 60s while writing these books and I'm very proud of them.

I'll post more information on my website, www.livelycorpses.com, as it becomes available. My fifth Mundania title will be "Ghost Image," which is again set in my hometown and involves a vengeful spirit and a long-forgotten murder. No publication date is set for this title yet.

No comments: